- Our client is a well-established commercial construction company.
- Our client offers a very competitive base salary + benefits.
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Indianapolis, general contractor and developer. They have a strong pipeline of projects in the Commercial and Industrial sectors. If you are searching for your next "home" with a growing firm- this is the opportunity for you.
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track same. Monitor progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Insure site personnel are provided with proper documentation related to project.
- Work with and deal with concerns of field personnel.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing
- Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ Years as an Estimator or close to
- Ideally Commercial and Multifamily projects preferred
- Strong Estimating background with projects ranging from around $5-$50 Million
- Team focused attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary between $75,000-$135,000
- Profit sharing
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits at no cost to employee with full family coverage at no cost
- 401k match
- Vehicle allowances
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Project Bonuses