- Prior Atlanta Healthcare Experience
- 7+ years of experience!
About Our Client
Projects are a split between Ground Up and TI Commercial jobs, and often designed in-house by the architectural team. They have a strong client base throughout the southeast. With such a diverse portfolio of projects in different sectors, project managers have the ability to work on the projects that best fit their skills, interest and developmental goals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Senior Estimator, you are responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. This person will also need to entail aggressive follow-up with subcontractors to ensure that bids are received. While also work with the Project Management teams to follow-up on bids and budgets to close the business.
- Responsible for bid administration in preparing full estimates on complex work.
- Prepares and maintains status of plan reproduction Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors Prepares subcontractor bid packages.
- Transmits addenda and other bid information to subcontractors Coordinate and interface with owners, architects, engineers, project managers and other project team members to resolve any technical matters during planning and development, negotiation and contract execution Ensures that we have the proper coverage from subcontractors on bid day.
- Shows creativity and resourcefulness to gain better pricing from subcontractors Submits 100% of bids and budgets by the bid deadline no exceptions.
- Efficiently performing all stages of an estimate including: project selection, estimate organization, take-off, pricing, review and closeout.
- Communicate project progress/status with Management.
- Prepare, analyze and maintain accurate quantities and thorough take offs from plans.
- Estimate time, materials and equipment required for job completion.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 7-10 years' experience working in healthcare estimating
- BS degree in construction management
- Must have knowledge of the healthcare construction industry specific to Atlanta
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- Monthly Car Allowance
- iPhone and iPad
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc