- Working for a top Design/Build firm here in HTX
- Large pipeline of Commercial & Industrial Construction Projects throughout HTX
About Our Client
- Working for a reputable Design Building Contractor based in Houston, TX expanding operations throughout Central, TX and Dallas, TX
- Strong Commercial and Industrial construction project pipeline with a focus on mixed commercial, industrial, and special projects such as: Correctional Facilities, Healthcare, K-12, Industrial, Healthcare, and other mixed commercial projects throughout the Greater Houston, Austin, TX, and Dallas, TX regions
- Quantity Takeoffs
- Bid Solicitor
- Pre-Bid Manager
- Preliminary & Detailed estimates for projects ranging from $10k - $5MM
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- High volume of $10M-50M projects, experience in Healthcare, Education, Industrial, Mixed Commercial, and other sectors
- Preconstruction leadership on potential or negotiated projects.
- Project pre-planning to include staffing, status meetings to discuss strategy.
- Overall construction process.
- Supervision of Quality Managers, Office Engineers, Assistant Project Managers and Assistant Administrative Assistants.
- Degrees in the field of Construction Science or Engineering are preferred, however not required.
- Houston based.
- 5-10 years of experience (Up to 15)
- Experience with Plan Takeoffs, Quanity Analysis, Estimating
- Industrial or Health/Lab Experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Hybrid Role
- Company Phone
- Bonus Structure (Profit Sharing)
- Benefits Package includes: Paid for Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- PTO - 3 Weeks
- 401K (5%) Match
- Growth Opportunity within company
- Consistent projects and pipeline