- Strong project pipeline with growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
A top 400 ENR firm with over 35 years in the construction industry has an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager to join the team Atlanta, GA. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing commercial construction firm with an excellent reputation in its industry, then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Gather and post Bid Documents
- Review Bid Documents to determine Scope of Work per trade
- Contact potential subcontractors
- Develop Material and Labor quantity take off for work performed
- Prepare Estimate Summary for Bids
- Compile and analyze Subcontractor and supplier proposals to determine the best value
- Develop preliminary project schedules
- Review post bid information to assure scopes of work are correct and accurate
- Assist the project manager in preparing change order request.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills; candidate should be energized by working with different teams, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and teams concurrently. Comfortable learning new software platforms to track and organize project information
- Technical background with understanding of building engineering and commercial projects; prior experience in commercial projects
- Detailed knowledge of resource planning and financial planning
- Proficient experience with management/ accounting software, i.e. Jira, Primavera, Smartsheets
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to navigate in a fast pace environment
- General knowledge of construction principles and practices
- Team player that's passionate about innovation and driven to optimize and build better buildings and products
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- Monthly Car Allowance
- iPhone and iPad
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc