- Well established NYC Plumbing Company with huge pipeline of work
- Excellent General Contractor relationships and great company culture
About Our Client
Reputable Plumbing and Sprinkler contractor based in Manhattan - with well established clientele and varied pipeline of work.
- Oversee production of project bid; ranging from $1 to $1 million; up to $5 million at the largest
- Generate a preliminary owner contract for review and approval
- They will support the bidding effort by performing quantity take-offs and assist with subcontract tabulations, value engineering, project procurement and bid analysis.
- Confirm actual conditions of project by conducting site surveys.
- They perform complete preconstruction, value engineering and procurement services.
- Must be able to calculate the required labor and material to successfully complete the specified plumbing job.
- Candidate will be required to communicate with the customers on the proposed scope of the work and the cost as related to the job
- Must be able to provide an itemized material list and detailed description of the proposed scope of work
- Must have a strong working knowledge of waste, vents, and domestic piping at it relates to the NYC plumbing codes (Commercial and Residential)
- Ability to read blue prints, perform takeoffs, and prepare proposals
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must posses excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to calculate labor and material cost for successful completion of plumbing and sprinkler jobs
- Be able to prepare plumbing estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work.
- Posses a working knowledge of Viewpoint or similar estimating software.
What's on Offer
- Generous base salary and benefits
- Year-end bonus
- Career Development (track record of promotion from within)