Estimator/ Senior Estimator
Well known and established General Contractor in the Mid-West area
Impressive pipeline of projects and an opportunity to shape the Chicago skyline
About Our Client
This is a well known General Contractor based on the Illinois and Indiana border with projects in both states, with a strong presence in downtown Chicago. Over the next 12 months they will begin working on a number of high profile projects that will shape the Chicago skyline.
Our client is known for their family feel atmosphere, flexible working, and great overall benefits package.
They are also renowned for offering their employees career development opportunities if desired.
The construction Estimator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Manager
- Provide input to the project team to help determine bidding approach.
- Read and interpret project specifications and plans to prepare detailed, comprehensive and accurate quantity surveys
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Estimator will ideally have 3+ years of experience within a similar role and have a strong track record within this field. Experience across either the commercial, residential, industrial, civil or multifamily sector is highly desired.
Bachelors degree in a relevant subject is extremely advantageous.
What's on Offer
A very comprehensive package is on offer:
Basic Salary between $90,000- $115,000
Very competitive health care, dental and vision
Generous annual leave allowance