Estimator - Site Development - Columbia
Estimate and Manage your own Site Development Projects
Large scale Site Development that you can see through from precon to completion
About Our Client
Estimator - Site Development - Columbia will work with one of the leading Construction Companies in Wilmington, North Carolina. The company itself has a strong track record of promoting from within and are seeking someone who has expertise in site development.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and contact Jeremy Osak at 617-824-2685.
Estimator - Site Development - Columbia will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and follow up on bids for projects.
- Develop new customers for bid prospects.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Liaison between the Customer and the Technicians / Subcontractors.
- Visit the project sites to determine if the scope of work is being followed.
- Assist in ordering materials and ensure on time deliveries.
- Inspect the quality of work performed by Technicians / Subcontractors.
- Ability to take good photos, sketch basic floor plans and measure space is required to help create accurate estimates
- Attend the weekly Production and Staff meeting, and report on progress, quality, and production activity for that week.
- Ensure on time completion of work.
- Become the Project Manager after the projects take off
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in a related field from a four-year college or university with a major in Construction Management, Engineering or other related field preferred.
- 5+ years related experience preferred.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of computer business software (excel, word, Google)
- Good knowledge of construction methods and procedures.
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license
- Follows established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean environment
- Good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- A background check will be performed as well as drug screening.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Base salary
- Bonus eligibility
- 401k plan
- Health insurance - medical, dental and vision