Estimator - St. Louis
Competitive base salary and full benefits package.
Complex projects with immense support and training from the organization.
About Our Client
40 year old family owned general contractor providing construction management and design build services across the United States.
- Markets served: commercial, multifamily, industrial, federal, municipal, healthcare
- Revenue: $200M
- Size: 80 employees
- Location: West Side of St. Louis
- Health Benefits starting at $5/month
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Supervise other Estimators and Field Engineers
- Supervise all estimates
- Attend pre-bid meetings
- Perform site assessments
- Prepare estimates up to $50M
- Interface with subcontractors, owners, and various departments
- Review final estimates
- Perform material take-offs
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is preferred
- 7+ years of conceptual estimating experience
- Ability to estimate projects up to $50M
- Ability to estimate multiple projects simultaneously
What's on Offer
- Base Salary of $125k+ (depending on experience)
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k and Stock Options
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Working Hours