Direct Path for Growth
Local to Central/Western MA
About Our Client
Our client works in the public school and commercial sector outside of the Boston area. They are well established, family owned business, and have been in business for over 50 years. They have continued to grow and have a large backlog of work for 2019. If you are interested in being somewhere long term, please send in your resume below.
Our client is seeking an Estimator who can work independently in performing digital, on screen take offs. They will report into the Director of Preconstruction, and while they must be able to perform full take offs, they will also have guidance in the role. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to move into a Senior Level Estimating role within two years.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to do digital, on screen takeoffs
- Experience in Sage Timberline Software is a plus
- 5-15 years' experience.
- This will be a key role - long term person who is looking to become a Sr. Estimator
- Public or commercial experience
- Want to work on projects up to 60M
What's on Offer
- Benefits - 401K
- Profit Sharing not dependent on 401k.
- 80% health-care paid.
- Dental and Vision offered
- 2 or 3 weeks to start. Negotiable depending on experience
- Paid holidays