Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Top quality construction company in Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top construction companies in the North East and the Mid-Atlantic. They have a reputation for completing quality projects by relying on a strong culture of teamwork and can-do attitudes.
- Manage the bid proposal process to determine scope of work for various projects
- Provide expertise to any bid-related presentations and proposals
- Calculate accurate costs by analyzing labor, materials and time
- Review design options and provide solutions based on cost, engineering, and materials
- Determine labor, equipment & material requirements
- Solicit pricing from vendors and subcontractors
- Manage subcontractor solicitation and selection process
- Support all areas of the business related to estimates and job-costing including sales team
- Build and maintain relationships with Vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge of contract documents, including blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Exhibit high level of critical thinking and analytical skills
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Work well under pressure, independently at times as well as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience