Our client is one of the most successful mid size GCs in the Colorado Region.
Due to their exceptional work 90% of business in negotiated.
About Our Client
Our client is the most successful mid size GC within the Colorado region, they are known for their exceptional work in a variety of markets such as Retail, Storage Facilities,Education,Civic,and Religious facilities. This is a tremendous opportunity to establish a career with an reputable GC, that offers an organized corporate environment, family atmosphere along with a strong pipeline of work.
- Create and intergrate the project scope with respect to client objectives.
- Develop deliverables for dates to maintain project schedule during preconstruction
- Assist Senior Project Manager and Executive Sales create deliverables to maintain schedule and attend weekly meetings
- Provide support to sales staff in development of proposals
The Successful Applicant
- 3-7 years of experience estimating large- scale and Tenant Improvement construction projects
- Ability to build cost estimates base on architectural sketches and on-site measurements
- Experience working with varying stakeholders across the construction build life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to manage and lead junior estimators
- Attention details
- High Character individual
- Construction Management Degree or Finance Degree
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Compensation
- Competitive Health Benefits
- 401k with 100% match