Excellent compensation with great benefits and 401k
About Our Client
Our client, a top GC in the Seattle area, is looking for an Estimator to join their team. As an Estimator, this person will be responsible for the Estimating and Purchasing for large commercial projects throughout the Seattle area. This Estimator must have previous experience working within estimating and have a desire to stay in the estimating department. The types of projects our client specializes in are retail, higher ed, industrial, multi-fam, and healthcare projects.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in commercial estimating
- Has estimated projects over $10M+
- Detail oriented
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary for the Seattle region
- Bonus based on individual performance
- Full benefits package