3+ years of experience!
About Our Client
Client is a top interiors commercial construction general contractor in Atlanta with a strong pipeline for 2020.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Gather and post Bid Documents
- Review Bid Documents to determine Scope of Work per trade
- Contact potential subcontractors
- Develop Material and Labor quantity take off for work performed
- Prepare Estimate Summary for Bids
- Compile and analyze Subcontractor and supplier proposals to determine the best value
- Develop preliminary project schedules
- Review post bid information to assure scopes of work are correct and accurate
- Assist the project manager in preparing change order request.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in estimating commercial construction projects
- Experience in Retail, Office, and Health care projects
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the commercial construction field.
- Estimating background.
- Experienced negotiating skills to secure reliable contractor/vendor bids.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and materials.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills. Spec writing is plus.
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- Monthly Car Allowance
- iPhone and iPad
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc