USD120,000 - USD160,000
Commercial General Contractor seeking great Estimators!
Ability to be involved in the complete estimating process
About Our Client
Our client is a professional construction firm, delivering complete general contracting and construction management solutions
- Prepare accurate quality takeoffs and materials pricing for high-end commercial interior projects
- Review and understand all bid documents and assess project risk
- Review quotes and estimates with team
- Actively perform pre-construction duties and participate in meetings as needed
- Determine labor and equipment costs
- Successful work with team and individually as required
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' of experience in construction estimating or related field (preferably in retail or commercial construction).
- Experience with one or more preferred: high-end corporate interiors, retail, healthcare or hospitality;Project sizes $1m-$20m.
- Familiarity with Timberline estimating and/or onscreen takeoff a plus.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines and excellent time management skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
What's on Offer
- Large company with stable pipeline of projects
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership opportunities