Company growing rapidly
About Our Client
Our client is a top Concrete Contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. They are expanding and looking to hire!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collaboration with other trade estimators and our Trade Partners to develop a complete project cost.
- Leverage their knowledge base and experience to collect and analyze cost data, identify options, provide recommendations and solutions to budget and design issues as they arise.
- Identifies project needs and presents/recommends these problem resolutions to the team.
- Performs research and analyzes the design data and quantity take offs
- Provide expertise to ensure alignment between an established Basis of Design, construction standards, material standards, Code requirements and schedule.
- Assist the design team with designing technical solutions to accommodate design development or other client needs within the budget constraints.
- Proactively and continuously seek to identify new approaches to their work, and to improve by developing better, faster, more innovative and efficient ways to complete activities and tasks.
- Participate in review and evaluation of new software, tools and technology.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years experience with a reputable contractor
- experience with technical builds including OSHPD, Labs, Data Centers and Office Buildings preferred
- experience in Ground Up, TI and Renovations
- Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity with a company that has lots of room for growth!