- Be a part of a rapidly growing company
- Self motivated, and has proven success in the construction
About Our Client
Rapidly growing mid-size commercial GC.
- Provide various cost estimate types: Schematic to Final Contract estimates.
- Subcontractor bid / pricing solicitation.
- Sub-bid bid analysis.
- Prepare detailed quantity surveys.
- Reviewing project documents to determine scopes of work and create bid packages.
- Assist Senior Estimator to prepare budgets for discussions with Owner and Design teams including value Engineering.
- Budget Monitoring and evaluation.
- Communicating with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Develop subcontractor relationships.
- Update subcontractor database.
- Updating unit cost database.
- Constructability reviews & resolving discrepancies by analyzing project documents.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 plus years of construction estimating experience working for a GC.
- Strong work ethics. Able to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Scheduling software, Onscreen, & Estimating software (Timberline or similar).
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic
What's on Offer
401k, Health Benefits, Car Allowance, annual bonus, growth potential