- Unmatched benefits and annual salary review
- Work for a family-like company that values their employees
About Our Client
Our client offers a full range of General Contracting and construction services that focuses on quality over quantity. They are committed to understanding client's needs and objectives. This has led to over 85 percent of repeated business or direct referrals; leading to a strong pipeline of work. Our client is a smaller company which drives their culture to focus on growth, inclusion, and quality for everyone.
- Prepares and estimates budget costs for construction by studying plans and specifications.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by site requirements, additions, and costing changes.
- Analyzes and resolves cost differences.
- Develop and present budgets, reports, and project plans.
- Develops bids for construction projects.
- Works closely with architects and other professionals.
- Schedules meetings with clients, contractors, site managers, and staff.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Four years of applicable experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or commercial construction industry.
- Experience in quantity surveying and cost estimating for general construction including some experience in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing.
- Advanced knowledge of contracting processes, negotiating, and legalities.
- Advanced knowledge of facility design and construction methods, construction activity sequencing, schedule logic, and project planning skills.
- Knowledge of client business constraints.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary starting at $100k
- 401K match and Profit Sharing in Benefits Package
- Career Stability with Business Development Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Home office allowance
- Opportunity to be a mentor to several Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Chicago, IL working location (possibility to work from home)
Apply now and someone will review your application within the next 24 business hours