- Join a progressive team that has a great work/life balance
- Be a lead participant in the bidding process for their development arm
About Our Client
This general contractor has a diverse project portfolio. They have a strong client repetition which is a key aspect to their business and annual revenue. Our reputable client puts their employees first by providing a work/life balance as well as half-day Fridays. Their structure is based more off of self-perform than hierarchy, which allows each individual to be seen, and rewarded for their hard work.
- Work with the entire preconstruction team in various capacities
- Accurately estimate projects from conceptual through construction document phases
- Present Value Engineering ideas when required.
- Interpret and accurately compare contractor proposals through detailed bid analysis sheet.
- Prepare quantity surveys for most construction trade work
- Maintain subcontractor relations and build subcontractor interest for future bids.
- Assist in maintaining historical cost database and as well as subcontractor database.
- Maintain good working knowledge of current unit costs and building costs/s.f.
- Maintain and build stronger client relations.
- Negotiate, award and write subcontracts.
- Accurately estimate general condition costs as well as preliminary scheduling.
- Navigate and utilize information contained in REVIT Models
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Civil Engineering
- 5-10+ years of experience of estimating experience
- High-end residential experience bidding
- Efficient in high-level software experience
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Strong attention and accuracy to detail
- Ability to work alongside others
- Strong work ethic
What's on Offer
- Salary that matches experience up to $125k
- Bonus potential
- Healthcare plan
- Phone allowance
- Laptop allowance
- 401k match
- 3 weeks+ PTO
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Standard Holidays
- Company Outings