- Play a vital part in the success of a leading Milwaukee General Contractor
- Option to be up to 90% remote
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established General Contractor with offices in Milwaukee and Appleton. They have been in the industry for 50+ years and have been ranked as one of the best places to work for 4 consecutive years. Employee satisfaction is one of their top priorities, so they offer great benefits, compensation packages, and a variety of other perks. If you are looking to join a successful company, with strong values and a collaborative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Estimator:
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Estimator:
- BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- Commercial construction estimating experience required
- Experience with conceptual estimating
- Ground up project knowledge and experience
What's on Offer
What is on offer for the successful Estimator:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Full health insurance package, plus PTO, paid holidays, 401k match, and profit sharing plan
- Flexible work hours
- Team bonding and charitable outings
- Great culture, and a collaborative team
- Opportunity for quick advancement internally
- Unique opportunity to help grow a division of an established organization
- 90% remote work