- Report directly to the president of the company
- Supervise excavating on multifamily and hospitality projects
About Our Client
This Appleton based general contractor has not only maintained, but grown a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in the multifamily and hospitality sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. There is a lot of room to grow and feel empowered in a company that is expanding.
- Family oriented culture
- Growing company with unlimited potential
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with subcontractors
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2024
Excavating Superintendent - Appleton will:
- Lead site team from start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Conduct meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a baseline production schedule for the project
- Review and assist in developing scopes.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Excavating Superintendent - Appleton should have:
- 5+ years doing excavating preferred
- Comfortable supervising projects and managing teams
- Experience supervising projects from start to finish
- Proficient with construction software
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certification preferred
What's on Offer
Excavating Superintendent - Appleton will receive:
- A competitive base salary between $80,000-$90,000 (based on Experience)
- Company vehicle
- High bonus earning potential
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- Company profit sharing
- 15+ days PTO
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Company vehicle or car allowance
Apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Jake at
Jakehall(A)michaelpage.us.com for more information