Seeking an Executive Assistant with 7+ years of experience
*Must have professional services experience*
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned IT and Software services firm based out of the UK. With offices globally, the Executive Assistant will sit in the New York City office, supporting the New York Executive Team.
- Supporting the New York Executive Team with daily administrative tasks and personal duties.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings and presentations.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Minimally 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgement
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Suite
- Must be immediately available to begin as soon as possible
- Maximum 6 month contract commitment
What's on Offer