Boutique Private Equity Firm Needs EA
Are you seeking an opportunity to grow?
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about impact investing that solves the worlds largest problems. They make real social change with the firms they invest in! They are located in Soho.
Complex Calendar Management: Dynamic, heavy calendaring which will include both internal and external meetings often across multiple time zones and locations. Must be timely and detail oriented. Able to prioritize conflicts and think on your feet.
Administrative Duties: Greeting and seating guests for meetings, arrange travel with last-minute revisions and producing expense reports. Prioritize and guide the GP's priorities effectively and in a timely manner.
Team Player: The operations team is small, collaborative and supportive. We'd like someone eager to help on internal ad hoc projects and will be expected to provide back-up coverage for other assistants & front desk.
Improve Operations: Proactively seek ways to streamline administrative processes and leverage best practices that build on our collaborative work environment.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 + years of proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with Micro Soft Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
What's on Offer
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Vision, Dental, and Health Benefits
- Contract to hire!
- Free Monday Breakfast!