Temporary to Permanent Opportunity At A Global Private Equity Firm
Must Come From A Finance Or Consulting Background
About Our Client
The client is an American multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services firm based in New York City. As the largest alternative investment firm in the world, Blackstone specializes in private equity, credit and hedge fund investment strategies.
* Calendar Management for the Vice President
* Calendar Management of the ROB calendar
* Arrange domestic and international travel
* High level space management
* Manage and/or lead a team of admins
* Ensuring awareness and compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
* Partner with support staff across the organization to ensure consistent experiences
* Plan and lead logistics for complex internal meetings such as All Hands, LT off sites, etc.
* Create and co-own and proactively maintain relevant security groups and distribution lists
* Other projects as requested
The Successful Applicant
* 4+ years of relevant, administrative, work experience.
* 4+ years of excellent customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
* Relationship building skills, maturity, high degree of self-confidence
* Ability to react with appropriate urgency to requests
* Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail
* Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and problem-solving skills and following through on issues in a timely manner.
* Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills across a geographically dispersed audience.
What's on Offer
- Temporary To Permanent Oppurtunity
- Generous Compensation
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work at an industry leading firm