Confidential: High Level Executive Assistant
West Village Location
About Our Client
The role of the Executive Assistant will be to support both the EVP and will be managing the day to day administrative functions of the office. This position requires a heavy amount of calendar management, phone and email correspondence and overall daily needs of the principal. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment that is fast paced and ever-changing with an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Support the EVP and leadership teams directed by this role, in integrating programmatic priorities across the organizations
- Support the EVP in setting agendas for meetings and bi-weekly Staff Updates report and meetings;
- Support the EVP in meetings, including taking minutes and ensuring appropriate follow up from the meetings
- Support the EVP with scheduling, travel logistics and expense reports, fund raising engagements, and team meetings;
- Act as primary point of contact for EVP; prioritize phone calls and correspondence, determine actions and ensure follow-through of activities to completion.
- Work closely with the Innovation and Evaluation team to help develop and manage program support systems, including organization-wide tools and resources for annual planning, activity/events and deliverable tracking, and calendars
- Perform clerical tasks such as filing, photocopying, processing reimbursements, and sending correspondence;
The Successful Applicant
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to creating and continually improving systems
- Sound judgment, high level of integrity and professionalism, with an ability to handle confidential information and to maintain a high level of discretion, diplomacy and courtesy in all contacts with staff, board and external people
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including consistently professional telephone communications and good writing ability
- Ability to work both independently with limited direction and collaboratively with a team
- Successful record of organizing and advancing multiple projects and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail, and presentation programs
- Willingness to continue learning
What's on Offer
- Passionate about making a difference in the community
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Open Office Envrronment