- Four month contract within a corporate finance company.
- Provide exceptional administrative assistance to a team of Bankers/Principals.
About Our Client
Finance | Banking | Investment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Maintain schedules, coordinate email and calendar as directed.
- Manage conference rooms/virtual meetings including Zoom and Skype meetings/event coordination; etc.
- Work with coverage team to cover all incoming calls quickly and effectively.
- Word processing and document/presentation creation.
- Collaborate with other executives to coordinate schedules.
- Communicate sick days, vacation days, early departure, late arrivals, and any change to schedules.
The Successful Applicant
- Patient, calm, and clear-thinking.
- Sales force experience.
- Prior experience in finance industry is a must.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess problem solving skills.
- Previous experience working for senior-level officers.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- 4 Month contract
- Hybrid work schedule