- Seeking an organized Executive Assistant who can calendar and facilitate events.
- Must have previous Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level Execs.
About Our Client
- Plan and schedule events
- Be apart of the NYC office set up
- Calendar management
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Research and communicate with vendors
- Ad-hoc projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Open to feedback
- Immediately available
- Open to contract
- In NYC or New Jersey
- Previous Executive Assistant experience within a start-up
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Mostly remote schedule
- Immediate start