- Hybrid Work Options
- Competitive Salary + benefits package
About Our Client
A FinTech company - who recevied their series D Funding is looking for an Exectuive Assistant to support their CFO
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Support the daily tasks, needs of a high level executive
- Maintain calendars, schedule & confirm meetings, as well as, telephone, video, and web conference calls.
- Minimal office management
- Schedule courier pick-up and deliveries.
- Coordinate international & domestic travel arrangements
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain & organize confidential documents.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in learning more about the FinTech industry. Should be professional, very detail orientated, and be highly organized with the ability to work independently and with confidentialty.
What's on Offer
Hybrid Work Options + Competitive Compensation Package + Equity