- 2-3 weeks temp and then will convert to a full-time permanent position
- This role will convert to a permanent position based on performance
About Our Client
This client is leading the Contracting and Property Development industry for residential, commercial, institutional, public building and infrastructure projects throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. They are looking for two Executive Assistants with excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills to support 2 executives.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects by assigning work to staff; following up on results.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficiency with programs from Microsoft office such as but not limited:
- Excellent communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and ability to prioritize organize and manage time
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work a switchboard
- 3-5 years or more of Executive Assistant experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- In office in Queens, NY
- Perm position after 2-3 weeks
- Job security
- Great company culture