Executive Legal Recruiter
Work for a world class recruitment agency
Control your own income and dictate the direction of your career
About Our Client
Our clients range from law firms, to fortune 10 companies, to small start ups across all industries.
This role will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Source new business from clients that MP has not worked with before.
- Establish these accounts and provide account management as necessary to them.
- Candidate generation
- Managing job seekers throug hthe interview process to attain mututally beneficial offers for both candidate and client
- Up sell existing accounts of MP in New York and of MP to more efficiently gain business
- Develop new accounts to get MP added to vendor lists we are not currently on.
- Generate requisitions for contract, contract to hire and permanent positions that can be delivered on by the technology recruitment team.
- Manage key processes from a client perspective while working with recruiters to fill roles
- When necessary, identifying candidates for roles generated.
- Work closely and systematically with MP recruitment team
- Coordinate interviews between clients and candidates providing professional feedback.
- Close contract, contract to hire, and permanent position orders while working with recruiters and team.
- Have a track record of success providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new and repeat business.
- Mentor and coach junior recruiters and sales professionals
- Work in coordination with other MP disciplines to cross sell for your group
- When possible, pick up new business overall for MP in North America.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of agency recruitment experience or B2B sales experience
- Ability and desire to do new business development
- Team player
What's on Offer
Base salary, commissions, quarterly incentive trips, etc.