Executive Personal Assistant
Exciting opportunity to support the CEO at a creative Media agency.
Stunning office located in the heart of Midtown with innovative perks.
About Our Client
Innovative media company that has reinvented the traditional publishing model. The company operates a diverse portoflio of assets within the interior design and creative space.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter's expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
The Successful Applicant
- Overly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Great (and realistic) at time management skills
- Quick on their toes, easily adaptable
- Thick skin
- Mobile (able to travel frequently and with a moment's notice)
- Motivated and Proactive
- Work alongside Family Office Director to book travel, and other family planning
What's on Offer
- Competitive yearly salary