Exciting opportunity to join a growing Accessories company
Temporary position with the potential to go permanent
About Our Client
A growing Accessories company based in New York that has been around for several decades.
- Schedule inventory, order, and re-stock office supplies
- Ensure cleanliness in communal spaces
- Collaborate with Administrative team to coordinate/host internal and external-facing events within the office space
- Encourage and model responsible consumption, composting, recycling, and waste management in office
- Assist with minor repairs and office equipment moves
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Eager to learn
- Comfortable with changing priorities
What's on Offer
This position is temporary with the potential to go permanent. After 8 weeks of employment through Michael Page, you can qualify for our health benefits.