Well known Financial Services business
Are looking for a temporary Facilities Coordinator
About Our Client
A well known, Financial Services business with offices across North America
The Office Services/Facilities Coordinator will perform a variety of tasks - to include but not limited to - direct the execution of Office Services and Facilities related tasks, projects, and other activities to maintain general office operational support:
- Provide monthly seating assignment updates, office moves, and furniture modifications; assist supervisor/manager/director with space planning as required.
- Security access modifications / maintain the security access database (add: New Hire/ remove: Terminations and provide access reports when required).
- Coordinate local Fire Life Safety efforts for the office (to include CPR/ AED Training, First Responder Training, Monthly AED Inspections).
- Special Projects, as needed (i.e. Records Management Week, Branding initiatives, Pantry Equipment Upgrades etc…)
- Process Daily USPS Mail (outbound / inbound) and perform general administrative activities as needed (i.e., express mail services, filing etc.…).
- Resolve Office Service related request (i.e. Hot/cold request, Konica Copy/Print - Multi Function Device service repairs, Aramark service repairs etc…).
- Organize and manage general office and pantry inventories (WB Mason ordering of General Office Supplies, pantry supplies etc…).
- Address customer vendor inquiries / problems by directing them, or providing information to the appropriate parties.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3+ years of Office Services/Administrative Support experience
- Customer service or related work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Requires ability to conduct physical security inspections.
- Requires flexible hours and possible overtime as needed.
- High school (Associates degree or some college preferred).
What's on Offer
A competitive interim salary and the chance for a temp to perm role