- Join a boutique and entrepreneurial company in growth stage
- Handle all building operations and maintenance with full autonomy
About Our Client
My client is a boutique real estate investment shop with multiple properties across South of Boston MA. We are looking to add an experienced Facilities and Maintenance professional to the team to oversee office and industrial properties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Facilities Manager will directly report into the Director of Operations and have the following responsibilities:
- Manage office amenities and services, including location aesthetics, operations and maintenance to ensure a conductive and efficient workplace.
- Ensure overall suitability and cleanliness for all locations.
- Respond to and manage all corrective actions at the locations.
- Manage all facility electric, HVAC, plumbing, pest management.
- Manage all facility security by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on contracts, security repairs.
- Manage departmental moves as single point of contact to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Support capital project construction, renovations, and repair by being responsible for the task of project management and provide recommendations for various equipment, appliances, and fixtures.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Facilities Manager is an entrepreneurial candidate!
- 7+ years experience in Facilities Management and Building Maintenance
- Degree in Facilities Mgmt. or Engineering preferred
- Exposure to office, retails and/or industrial properties
- Experience with construction and capital projects, such as roof repairs
- Willingness to take ownership of requests, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to be on call 24/7 and respond in case of emergency
What's on Offer
A successful candidate for the Facilities Manager will receive an entrepreneurial environment and full responsibility to manage a property portfolio across South of Boston MA.