Facilities Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Highly visible position with Premier Owner/Developer
Internationally acclaimed construction company with extensive pipeline!
About Our Client
Our client is a premier owner/developer with massive market recognition and a proven track record in the commercial construction space with a focus in high-end offices and hotels. They have an international portfolio, an experienced leadership team, and no signs of slowing down. The time to join is now.
FPMs need to understand corporate office facilities management as well as a constant comprehension of capital and facilities project scope, budget, schedule and quality to make recommendations in the best interest of our clients. Responsibilities include:
- Manages and Coordinates Project Work with Client Facilities and O&M Staff Related to an overall Corporate HQ Renovation Project
- Aligns/Manages project scope, schedule, budget and quality
- Maintains Collaborative Relationships with Clients, A&E Professionals, Contractors / GC's, Vendors, and Clients
- Anticipates project and team risks; Solves complex challenges and conflicts
- Manages P/L of Projects
- Ensures timely invoicing, collection, and identifies add-services
- Leads project risk management, contingency planning, schedule and budget recovery planning
- Requirements gathering / needs assessments
- Sourcing Architectural and Engineering Professionals
- Managing the Design Documentation Process (CD's and Specifications); and Client Reviews
- Managing the Procurement Process (Furniture, Fixture and Equipment and IT and Special Systems - Telecom, Audio-Visual Systems, Security Systems, Wireless, and Distributed Antenna Systems)
- Sourcing Contractors
- Managing the Construction Process including Construction Administration and Site Observation reports
- Managing the Commissioning Process including Special Systems Commissioning
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the construction field, with vast experience in Project Management, General Contractor / Construction Manager , Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Design), or Architectural Construction Administration / Project Management
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation Commensurate Upon.