- Eager to oversee a new state-of-the-art facility?
- Do you possess strong electrical power installation exp?
About Our Client
Our legacy client has a 40-year track record. It has established itself as the leading global single-source supplier of specialty microelectronic components designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an understanding of compliance requirements for OSHA, Safety, Code Enforcement and Workers Compensation.
- Maintaining functional, comfortable, and attractive facilities.
- Facilities Supervisor will respond to emergency maintenance requests. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Manage projects by developing scopes of work, selecting appropriate contractors, soliciting bids, scheduling work with operations and contractors, project supervision and inspection as needed.
- Facilities Supervisor provides oversight for the management of all office equipment, electrical capital assets and expendable inventories.
- Maintain a constant flow of information between operations and facilities to provide accurate commitment dates and lead times for new opportunities.
- Interact and communicate with site managers regarding business facility priorities.
- Implement and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Identify and resolve potential worksite safety hazards.
- Track incidents for OSHA compliance for injuries at the worksite.
- Provide assistance to operations team in the process of developing Productivity Improvement Plans, Service Plans and the clear documentation of process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and relocate office furniture, which includes the moving of desks, artwork, file cabinets and the like.
- Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs.
- Work closely with operations to ensure any violations identified through internal inspections, code enforcement, licensing, etc. are handled and resolved appropriately.
- Manage, direct and motivate direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma or Equivalent require
- College Degree Preferred
- Required three (3) to seven (7) years in an operational environment, experience which was inclusive of management/supervisory functions (hire, coach, train, develop and terminate)
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to interface with individuals in a supervisory capacity as well as have the ability to comfortably interface with senior level managers
- Contractor s license a plus
- Electrical power installation experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, lean environment while maintaining quality standards.
- High-energy, results-focused self-starter.
- Strong analytical ability and decision-making.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to exercise flexibility with quickly changing data requests.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
What's on Offer
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.