- Experience maintaining semiconductor production equip.?
- Knowledge of clean room classification, ESD compliance requirements?
About Our Client
The client is the leading global one-source, one-solution provider of Bare Die & Wafers, Advanced Interconnect Technology, Custom Packaging & Assembly, Component Modification Services, Electrical & Environmental Testing and Hi-Rel Products to manufacturers and users of semiconductor devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive HazMat disposal knowledge
- Chemical treatment knowledge and maintenance of process chillers, vacuum pumps, air compressors and DI water treatment equipment
- Maintain and or supervise the maintenance of all facility equipment
- Full knowledge of City mandated Fire Inspections / Regulations
- Comprehension of City Approval process and requirements for fire safety
- Familiarity with city water usage requirements for waste water and regular water
- Communicate with, guide and direct external Contractors
- Hands on skills for repairs requests and day to day request
- Responsible for developing and participating in the Safety Program
- Point of contact for Inspections (Fire, Alarm, Cleaning)
- Institute PM on all critical support equipment, and ensure 100% up time
- Coordinate all electrical work by managing outside contractors or through internal skills.
- Direct all external contractor functions, to include any needed periodic fire and security alarm repairs
- Supervise Maintenance personnel
- Direct facility cleanliness, and janitorial functions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding and experience of Electrical and electro mechanical systems required
- Supervise and schedule regular PM for chillers, vacuum pumps and Air compressors
- Evaluate and install Hepa filters in cleanroom as needed
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift certification and operational skills
- Solid use of hand and electric tools
- Troubleshoot production floor equipment failures
- Aptitude reading gauges and schematics for equipment modification
- HVAC and electrical maintenance experience required
- Chiller, coolers, vacuum, lighting installation experience
- General construction skills: framing, texture, painting, tile work, etc.
- Trouble shooting, repair and mechanical aptitude
- Manage Landscape, water management, and recycling programs
What's on Offer
- Some college/degree
- 5+ years maintaining production equipment environment. Preferably semiconductor.
- Previous Supervision responsibility
- Full knowledge of clean room classification, ESD compliance requirements
- Familiar with obtaining permits
- Environmental, chemical storage knowledge
- Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a self-directed team.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with proper handling procedure of classified materials, documents, transporting of and transmission of said materials