Family Office Accountant
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Family Office.
Great work life balance.
About Our Client
This is an international client with a fast growing Family Office in Greenwich.
- Handles day-to-day financial and administrative record keeping
- Prepares financial reports
- Develops and implements office procedures necessary to meet Family Office objectives
- Works closely with our banking, investment, legal, tax, insurance and other professional representatives on various activities
- Coordinates tax filings for trusts, corporate and individual tax filings, if applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 8 years Accounting and/or Finance related experience. Experience with Family Office is highly preferred. Experience with treasury function is a strong plus.
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Great opportunity to take ownership of the role in a small office