Family Office Assistant Controller
One of the best financial services firms
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prestigious financial services firms and they have over 4.5/5 rating on glassdoor.
- Prepare and review quarterly statements for top investor members.
- Communicate quarterly estimates to member/investor accountants.
- Prepare and coordinate all investment documentation as well as tracking investment data / performance.
- Assist with capital projections and analyses.
- Prepare supporting schedules for external auditors.
- Prepare annual income and capital work papers for tax.
- Adhering to company's internal controls and procedures.
- Ensure members' financial records are meticulously maintained, controlled, and safeguarded and ensure proper execution of agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or a related field
- 5-10 years Accounting and/or Finance related experience in private equity, asset manager or family office
- Experience with financial reporting, statement preparation preferred
- Big 4 and CPA
- Experience with waterfall calculations
- Extensive experience working with senior leadership
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Solid analytical and research skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Mature, trustworthy, and discreet, with an understanding of and appreciation for the importance of confidentiality in this role.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, with proven ability to build relationships.
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation
- Excellent working environment
- Great opportunity to work with senior management team