- Fashion Industry
- NYC Office!
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the fashion industry specializing in footwear.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Unpack all samples received on a daily basis and address accordingly
- Pack and ship samples to customers, sales reps, licensor, and to trade shows
- Arrange messenger to deliver samples when necessary
- Sample Confirmations: (DGO & PTO)
- Confirmation of spec sheets
- Confirmation of confirm samples
- Confirmation of TOP Samples
- Confirmation of production samples
- Sample Maintenance:
- Maintain storage and organization of development samples
- Maintain storage and organization of confirmation samples
- Maintain storage of production samples
- Purge closets and basement storage on a seasonal basis
- Organize sample sale of original samples and sales samples on a seasonal basis
- Compile master schedule for FFANY, Platform, and Atlanta Shows
- Mold approval forms
- Approval of some expenses
- Assign style numbers to style names
- Assign OS numbers onto original samples
- Address all customer service correspondence
- Compile Show Recaps
- Compile Item projections and submit to oversees office
- Put all development images on the shared drive
- Put all confirmation images on the shared drive
- Have images shot on all styles placed and put in shared drive
- Manage, schedule, and direct all photoshoots
- Hire fit models for Trade Shows
- Update account list when additions or deletions are made
- Obtain and submit images and copy of lobby video and Vida deck
- Daily Showroom Maintenance:
- All samples on display, verify against line sheet
- Nicely merchandised
- Neat, clean, and tidy
- Monitor that designers update linesheets with any new development and add proper style #'s
- Order Management:
- Review orders from reps and verify style#, style name and color for accuracy.
- Work with production and shipping to help facilitate order processing
- Create style #s for all new development
- Review style names to avoid duplication
- Obtain marketing tools from licensor, images, brand description etc, for deck, trade shows
- Obtain approval on development samples
- Oversee production approval process
- Input all necessary data for ERP system
The Successful Applicant
- /B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Entry level position.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- MUST have experience and knowledge on how to work through Excel
- Strong computer skills including proficiency
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to identify solutions and create solutions.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Eager to learn the footwear product development process
- Must be able to move boxes and carry shoes throughout the building.
What's on Offer
- Entry level position
- Competitive pay
- Fashion Industry