- Entry Level Fashion Job!
- Great Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Leading brand in fashion accessories
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Follow-up with vendors to ensure that development and production samples are executed correctly and timely
- Communicate daily with overseas offices and vendors to track development and production statuses
- Work with logistics and PO department to update freight cost changes
- Communicate with logistics and buying team to update delivery dates in a timely manner
- Coordinate with designers, buyers, and technical designers to ensure all production requirements such as colors, trims, fabric quality, and fit are met
- Ensure on time delivery of production samples by monitoring Time and Action Calendars
- Provide the Logistics department with shipping documents, TOP (Top of Production) approvals, and vendor shipping confirmation for prompt delivery
- Communicate with vendors/factories to ensure letters of credit, payment related documents, production sample delivery, development items, shipping documents, and cost sheets are completed accurately and on-time
- Review development items with Supervisor or Assistant Manager before sending items to vendors
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure on time delivery on ECOM/Marketing, Visual, QC, and TOP samples.
The Successful Applicant
· College degree, Bachelor's Degree is a plus.
· 2-3 years production experience in fashion industry, experience in eyewear company is a plus
· Fast typing is required
· High proficiency in Excel is a MUST
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent organization, analytical, communication and follow up skills
· Ability to work well within a team
· Aptitude for systems in general and knowledge of SAP is a plus
What's on Offer
- Great company culture - join a growing team with a track record of longevity
- Full benefits
- Hybrid schedule
- Fashion Industry