- Diverse work environment and excellent company culture!
- Opportunities for growth!
About Our Client
My client is a venture capital and private equity firm focused on investments in technology and software. They have 90 billion assets under management and are looking for top talent to join their growing firm!
- Support features of the firm's withholding and informational reporting strategies
- Oversee compliance requirement
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Experience with IRS reporting and US non-resident alien withholding tax rules
- Preparation of work papers to support Forms 1120 and 1065
- Review/coordinate K-1 reporting
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA or MS in Taxation required
- In-depth knowledge of FATCA and CRS
- Analytical/detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Excellent vision/medical/dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible WFH schedule - 1 day per week in office
- Unmatched opportunities for growth
- Relaxed company culture
Apply today and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.