Field Marketing Manager - IT - Boston, MA
This is a fast pace startup company with amazing learning opportunities.
Great company culture with an international atmosphere and fun perks!
About Our Client
- Leading Global IT company focused on embedded software for virtual documents.
- This company's customer base includes a wide range of companies from Fortune 500's to smaller companies and startups.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop marketing plans for the US region by working with your colleagues (closely with sales) in order to meet objectives.
- Grow the company brand in the United States.
- Create region specific content that align with the overall global messaging.
- Manage all marketing programs and eventually manage trade shows and conference planning and logistics.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of experience in field marketing, account based marketing, campaign management, event management, and/or sales in the B2B SaaS space.
- Data driven marketing skills and metrics driven
- Experience working in a global organization
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Quick interview process
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun work perks!