- Are you a driven, skilled and self-motivated field service engineer?
- Are you comfortable working independently and enjoy travelling to customers?
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the semiconductor manufacturing industry with a solid business base and ever growing success in the creation and innovation of high technology capital equipment. With over 20 years of experience, my client strives to produce the best product possible while providing an inclusive, fast-paced, and empowering work environment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assess complex equipment and provide best improvements
- Manage failure analysis and communicate with customers
- Coordinate with factory personnel
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and be able to interface easily
- Represent the company in a way that aligns with their values and work ethic
- Perform mainly as an individual contributor and be self-motivated in doing so
The Successful Applicant
- Associates degree (Bachelors preferred) (essential)
- 2-3 years (5 preferred) of relevant experience in repairing and troubleshooting complex electro-mechanical equipment (essential)
- Ability to learn new software
- Excellent customer service skills (essential)
- Able to travel up to 35%, including world-wide travel (essential)
- Must possess a valid passport (essential)
- Must be able to work in a clean-room environment
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, hit apply below and submit it yourself!
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits package and competitive compensation
- 401k match
- Job security
- 3 weeks of PTO in addition to national holidays
- Room and support for professional growth and ability to become a lasting contributor