Finance Analyst - IT Systems
Combining both IT Systems and Finance Analysis Experience
Strong career progression with Internal Promotional Track
About Our Client
The Finance Analyst - IT Systems will work for a global medical device manufacturing and healthcare company located in Braintree, MA. The company itself have a strong career track record of promoting their talent internally and outlining career growth - if you are interested please read the job description and submit your resume for further consideration.
The Finance Analyst - IT Systems will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for running the necessary programs to copy over financial results from Oracle to Hyperion throughout the close period as well as manually loading financial inputs into Hyperion.
- Perform essential reconciliations between systems and research and resolve reconciling items on a timely basis.
- Perform routine forecast updates such as substitution variables, security rights, load templates as well as manage and address ad-hoc system issues for the Finance team.
- Coordinate with Finance, Accounting and IT teams to make appropriate Hierarchy and/or member changes.
- Researching existing members to see if they can be repurposed as needed.
- Ensure newly created members have proper GAAP attributes for external reporting compliance.
- Provide forward looking, creative solutions to business analysis and reporting needs as well as identify opportunities to leverage existing or new technologies to challenge the status quo on our existing processes.
- Provide forward looking scenarios by developing business models to assess the many and complex variables impacting the business and forthrightly explain the data and implications to senior management.
- Assist financial planning and forecasting, including analyzing business trends, identifying profit opportunities and key management metrics and monitoring mechanisms.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Analyst - IT Systems should have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Related Degree
- Large ERP Finance Software experience - for example Hyperion, Oracle
- IT Systems administration experience - transferring data between large ERP systems
- FP&A experience within a large publicly-traded company
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The Finance Analyst - IT Systems will work for a global leading medical device/healthcare company. The successful applicant will receive world-class training and career progression in addition to base salary, bonus eligibility, 401k plan, PTO and health/dental/vision coverage. If you are interested in the position please submit your resume for consideration.