Exciting, international company with great benefits
Great Opportunity to learn from senior leadership teams
About Our Client
Exciting and growing international company within the Hospitality and Tourism industry. This client places a large emphasis on company culture, and is clearly visible in their benefits package.
- Identifies financial performance improvement potential by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Develops and presents a comprehensive weekly reporting packet to highlight KPI trends in Food and Beverage operations
- Participates actively in the annual Food and Beverage operations budget development process and ensures that all future strategy changes are properly reflected in the operating and capital Budget.
- Conducts ROI analysis on major capital investments pertaining to the F&B operation.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum two years' work experience conducting detailed revenue and expense analysis for a high volume Food and Beverage operation required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience or knowledge of MS Access, SQL, Business Intelligence and SAP is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits
- Summer Fridays
- 4 weeks PTO
- Leadership training and development