Leading Cosmetics Company
Temporary to Hire opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global Cosmetics firm based here in the heart of Manhattan.
- Work with key Finance and Sales leadership to analyze growth opportunities and provide profit-maximizing recommendations to the business
- Develop robust financial models and frameworks which the company can leverage to make optimal investment choices
- Provide in-depth analysis, highlight drivers, and recommend actionable suggestions using customer data to support delivery of strategic plans and financial targets
- Strengthen Chobani's Key Performance Indicator (KPI) processes, driving accountability to results amongst business leaders
- Analyze market dynamics, pricing trends, and market opportunities to develop reports, procedures and tools for effective trade spend
- Review promotional programs to understand profitability and make recommendations to Sales to improve ROI
- Track and monitor trade savings initiatives as part of monthly forecast process
- Analyze customer sales & trade information to consolidate, standardize and improve reporting across the organization
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of financial and operational experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, expert in Excel (model, pivot tables, vlookups)
- Strong analytical skills
- Deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.