- Opportunity to build out the finance function at a commercial real estate firm
- Reporting directly into the CFO
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the US commercial real estate industry in Manhattan. They are a leader in commercial real estate, and are growing at an exponential rate, which is why the need for a Finance Associate right now is essential.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Finance Associate will be a key contributor in building out the finance infrastructure and driving corporate strategy for the firm. The Finance Associate will have significant exposure to the President of the company and other key leaders in Senior Management. In addition to driving corporate strategy, this individual will also be responsible for:
- Developing internal reporting including key performance indicators for monthly and quarterly review that can be used by senior management to analyze the business's performance
- Analyze current and past trends in all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Assist in building out financial data warehouses and put planning tools in place
- Assist in all aspects of the firms M&A strategies, including building out M&A models
- Develop the firm's budget and forecast
- Perform business decision analytics and produce ad-hoc Reporting and Analysis
** Urgent Role- Apply now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours**
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience in an Accounting, Audit, or Finance Function
- Must have strong understanding of basic level accounting and financial statements
- Power user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with knowledge in, or ability to quickly learn, additional systems and applications such as QuickBooks, and other ledger platforms
- Ability to work with large data sets in Excel- experience with power query a plus
- Able to go into in the NYC office at least 4 days a week
What's on Offer
- Bonus (20-30%)