Leading Asset Management Firm
Located in Connecticut
About Our Client
My client, a leading asset manager, located in Connecticut.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for driving analytics and generating analyses to support the CFO and the Heads of each businesses.
- Maintains detailed and flexible models supporting annual budget, long-term plan and weekly forecast
- Build financial models to capture business drivers and understand trends, then be able to communicate these trends to each business
- Assist with Design, Implementation, and User-Testing of a software reporting package to be used by the team.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-6 years of financial analysis experience, ideally in Investment Banking, Big-4 valuation or advisory services
- Excel based modeling skills required
- Strong analytical thinking and financial reasoning capabilities with ability to think creatively
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base
- Strong Bonus
- Excellent Benefits