- Non-profit organization based in NYC
- Are looking for temporary Finance Associate
About Our Client
This client is a non-profit organization based in New York City. This is a hybrid opportunity.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage Accounts Payable process
- Manage Accounts Receivable process
- Manage and track payment methods
- Process credit card payments as needed
- Perform chart of accounts reconciliations and review
- Process journal entries
- Maintain files
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years working in Finance department doing AP/AR, accounting, and grants management work
- Strong Excel and MS Word Skills
- Strong analytic and strategic thinker
- Strong leadership and communication
What's on Offer
This position offers a competitive benefits package and hourly rate!