- Lifestyle Firm
- Fully remote or hybrid work arrangements possible
About Our Client
My client received the 2022 "Best Law Firm - Overall" award from Hedgeweek, and is highly ranked by Chambers Global 2022.
- The candidate will represent a broad array of market participants, including banks, insurance companies, asset managers, corporate entities and funds in connection with structuring, negotiating, and documenting complex structured financing transactions.
- Work will include securitization facilities and related financing transactions such as warehouses, forward flows, purchase facilities and note issuances involving many asset classes, including collateralized loan obligations, esoteric assets, trade receivables, whole business securitizations, academic loans, consumer loans, supply chain finance, and related derivatives products.
- In addition, the candidate will represent lead arrangers, lenders and borrowers in syndicated and bilateral secured and unsecured term loan and revolving facilities, mezzanine loan facilities, warehouse facilities and other lending products involving numerous asset classes, and advise clients in establishing strategic investment partnerships and joint-ventures.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate MUST be admitted to the NY Bar. Applicants who are pending admission will not be considered.
- Qualified candidates will have superior academic credentials from a top-tier law school and relevant law firm experience
What's on Offer
- Market compensation (lockstep, Cravath-scale)
- 1900 billable hour average
- Flexible working arrangements (hybrid/fully remote)
- Health benefits, pension, 401k